NattoSupreme dissolves these blood clots and also dissolves the fibrin thus reducing the adhesions that cause this pain. This may then allow the body's own immune sytem to reach the endometriosis tissue and remove or control it.
What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a common disease that can affect any menstruating woman from the time of her first period to menopause.
In endometriosis the tissue that lines the uterus called the endometrium, grows outside the uterus. Science is unsure why this happens. When this tissue grows outside of the uterus it is usually found in the pelvic cavity; usually on or under the ovaries, behind the uterus or its supporting ligaments or on the bowels or bladder. As the tissue grows it can cause mild to severe pain, infertility, and heavy periods.
What causes Endometriosis?
Science has several theories:
- During menstruation some of the menstrual tissue backs up through the fallopian tubes into the abdomen where it implants itself and grows.
- It may be genetically linked in some families.
- The immune system in some women may not remove the menstrual fluid as it should.
- Many women with Endometriosis also have immune disorders; chronic fatigue syndrome; fibromyalgia; allergies; asthma; and eczema, all relating to an immune system imbalance.
- Possible homonal imbalance in some cases may be a factor since estrogen stimulates the disease.
What is the Treatment?
Treatment is varied:
- Pain medications
- Hormonal therapy
- Surgery is indicated in some cases
Now with NattoSupreme many of the debilitating and worsenening parts of the disease can be lessened or eliminated as they relate to fibrin and adhesions.